Pages

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Falling

Ugh! I'm trying, really, to keep up with everything. But for some reason I can't get this thing written. Is it too much to ask for some extra daylight time? I keep lookinng at the clock and it keeps moving. I swear its mocking me.

In all seriousness, I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed. I was fine doing three of the articals for the A-Z thing I'm doing on my writing blog, but working on this depression article is killing me. My thoughts are erratic, and I can't seem to make anything make sense. I keep hearing naysayers laughing in the distance. "You're gonna cra-ACK! You're gonna cra-ACK!"

Too late, voices... "I'm already broken, beeshes!"
Broken, shattered, and falling through the cracks. Damn, I was just starting to enjoy the mania, don't let it die now. No! No! You can't make me go down that crater again! I won't let you!

Do I sound a little crazy to you? Good, now imagine this all flying three hundred thousand miles an hour over, under, around, and through your brain. Faster, faster, higher, higher. So high I lose the ground. Screw the ants, the Earth's done gone and turned to a marble, a little pebble that I kicked on the way to the bus stop.

I scream, "Someone make it stop!" But their only solution is to pile monsters in my lap, then send Panic racing after me until I come to the edge of the universe. I stand there a moment, looking at the edge, looking down, and its same damned hole I just crawled out of. Welcome to hell.

"NO! Let me have this mania a bit longer. Just let me have April before you push me in." So I stare at Panic in the eyes and...

No comments:

Post a Comment