Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Welcome

Welcome to my new digs. A glimpse into my mind, if you will. This blog will be the home of my innermost workings. This will be where I share with the world my quest through therapy. My quest to become more than just a label.

source
Here I will share with the world all the tasks my therapist sets to me. Writing assignments for my journal, or even random thoughts I want to share as I struggle to work past my demons. And trust me, world, there are plenty of demons to fill the pages of this new blog. I welcome comments, crave them even. So comment away on each and every post and page. I also love answering questions, or even taking on writing challenges from my readers, so feel free to ask away in the comments. And, of course, feel free to share this page with others. Should you, for some reason, have a desire to write a guest post, let me know in comments as well. (I'll work on finding a more private way of requesting this later.)

For now, I am going to let this sit a moment. I have many other things to do, and will post my first writing assignment as soon as I am able.

Before I go, is there anything anyone wants to know? Ask away!

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment