Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Journaling for Therapy #1

What magical power would I choose if I could? How would I use it? How would I affect change in myself and the world around me?


I would choose the power to heal. Not just physical healing, but emotional as well.

I didn't choose this lightly. Immortality is something I have been obsessed with for most of my life. Healing could be, in many ways, a way to obtain that immortality. But this is more; this is deeper than the desire to live forever.

This is gaining the ability to walk into a children's hospital and cure cancer. I would be able to walk into a VA hospital and help our soldiers recover from the war. Victims would recover quicker from the attacks of their abusers.

Th Earth is a living and breathing being as well. Imagine being able to see the fish swimming in the Hudson River. Picture the return of wildlife to the areas around Chernobyll. Dream of a smog free China.

I would not do this for fame, nor for money. My daughter and I could lives as nomads, exploring the world. We could learn of other cultures, experience new things.

We wold be invisible agents of peace and love. I could heal people of their hate and contempt. Heal people so the can be free of their insecurities, free to dream. People would be free of illness and doubt, free to do what they were meant to do on this earth.

If I could have a magical power, I would heal.

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment