Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Journaling for Therapy #3

Who would be on my guest list at my dream party?

(Its now a rave, fool!)

Guests may be real or fictional, alive or dead. (Author note: Guests are listed in no particular order, so no bitching if you find yourself further down the list than you think you should be.)

(Also known as the list that never ends. It just goes on and on my friends! A list that started up so very long ago, and I keep on adding to it forever and so you know this is the list that never ends...)
  • Sir Much-a-Lot (my son)
  • Princess Kitten (my daughter)
  • Daddy
  • Amy Kline
  • Eric
  • Haley
  • Megan
  • Dylan
  • Samantha Shyrock
  • Tabitha
  • Cassandra (I hope I got their names right!)
  • Christina Burch
  • Blayke
  • Langxtin (I hope I spelled her name right, I'll fix it if I didn't.)
  • Aunt Janice
  • Heather
  • (Chad) David
  • Mindy
  • Scott Gallupe
  • Teresa Gallupe 
  • Jason
  • Alex
  • Valerie
  • Grandma Jackie
  • Grandma
  • Grandpa
  • Grandpa (Mom's dad who killed himself when she was a toddler)
  • Teri McGlade
  • Christina McClellan
  • Sheri Velarde
  • Danielle Miles
  • Kris <3
  •  Jason I
  •  Jason's wife and kids
  • Michelangelo
  • Van Gogh
  • Bach
  • Mozart
  • Shakespeare
  • King Arthur
  • Lancelot
  • Merlin
  • Puck
  • Loki
  • Thor
  • Aphrodite
  • Aries
  • Poseidon
  • Acheron
  • Simi
  • Lestat
  • Louis
  • Anita Blake
  • JeanClaude
  • Richard
  • Janet Jackson
  • Michael Jackson
  • Sully (Godsmack)
  • Elvis
  • Marius
  • Savitar
  • Stephen King
  • Mark Twain
  • George Orwell
  • Ray Bradbury
  • Anne Rice
  • Sherrilyn Kenyon
  • Eminem
  • Dracula
  • Sookie Stahouse
  • Daryll Dixon
  • Daryll Carter
  • Rick
  • Carl 
  • Michonne
  • Carol
  • Harry Potter
  • Hermione Granger
  • Dumbledore
  • John Wells
  • Wolverine
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Captain Jack Sparrow
  • Mad Hatter
  • Johnny Depp
  • Dr Who
  • Captain James T Kirk
  • Spock
  • Leonard Nimoy
  • Robin Williams
  • Captain JeanLuc Picard
  • Gandolf
  • Madonna
  • LMFAO (all of them)
  • Katarina Perrin (the character)
  • Amir
  • Nadia
  • Aphrodite Rose
  • Aria
  • Candis Perrin
  • Perrin Ayaba
  • Raven
I'll add more as I go along...

No comments:

Post a Comment