Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2015

Journaling for Therapy #4

What would you do if someone gave you $1million?

$100thousand would go towards my son. First I'd pay off my child support, then deposit the rest to pay out to his father between now and my son's 18th birthday. Another $100thousand would be deposited in a trust fund to pay out a little at a time until he is 30.

$200thousand goes to my daughter. It would be set to pay out a little at a time so that she gets a total of $100thousand by her 18th birthday and the rest until she's 30.

$100thousand would serve to put a 80% down payment on my dream house. A matching amount would be deposited to pay the small mortgage as well as taxes and insurance.

$50thousand goes to Daddy to do as he pleases. $10thousand goes to my sister, and another $10thousand goes to my brother. $1thousand each goes to Mary B, Chrystal R, Sam S, Amy K, Teri McG, Christine McC, Danielle M, Scott G, Teresa G, Alex McG, Jason McG, Chrissy B, Blayke, Langxtin, Eric K, Haley K, Megan K, Dylan K, Jason I, and Darryl C. Another $10 goes towards moving expenses and new furniture for me, Daddy, and Kitten.

That leaves me with $300thousand. After getting teeth (and possibly plastic surgery), the rest would be spent gradually; buying clothing, house items, and 'toys'. Food is easily bought when needed. But, a vacation would also be called for; or a few. Two weeks in Florida to start, most of it spent n DisneyWorld. My daughter needs to meet the princesses and pixies.

No comments:

Post a Comment